Thursday 3 September 2009

Family photos

I have been meaning to share these photos for a while. My brother visited during the holidays and it is now a family tradition to have photos of all the grandchildren together.


Here are my Mum and Dad with their six granchildren, the two big ones are mine.



All the cousins together. As you can see Patches decided she wanted to be on all the photos!




And here is Patches examining my latest purchases of Cath Kidston fabric!
Feeling a bit sorry for myself today as I seem to have caught the flu which Robert brought back with him from the Leeds Festival. Over the last week I have been preparing 3 of my quilts for the Harrogate quilt show and I will be going to view them at the show tomorrow.

2 comments:

Quilthaze said...

It's great to see the children all together. It's very rare to be able to do that in my family.

I'm looking forward to seeing your quilts in the show - I'm going on Sunday I think.

SewCalGal said...

Patches is sew cute. I think Patches approve of all your purchases. The purring proves it.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com