The photo shows the final layout of the blocks and I decided to change a couple of them.
I put a black circle in the centre of this one as I felt it needed some black.
I changed the rail fence block as I thought it was too heavy. I like it much better now.
I will try to take some photos of my progress as I have now joined all the blocks together and hope to add the borders today. I have also made a couple of blocks for the back.
Had a good trip to the knitting and stitching show in Harrogate on Sunday but had a nightmare journey home as the snow started falling heavily in the afternoon. It took us 5 hours to get home instead of the usual 1!