Tuesday 20 May 2008

CRAVEN COLLEGE CITY & GUILDS EXHIBITION AND OPEN DAY

On Saturday June 28th there will be an exhibition and open day at Craven College Skipton, North Yorkshire for City & Guilds Patchwork & Quilting and Embroidery. There will be work on display from students doing Part 1 and Part 2 plus an opportunity to talk to students and tutors. If you are thinking of taking this course this would be the day to find out all about it! I will be there so if anyone out there in blogland is able to come it would be great to meet you.
Also a couple of people have asked me about the course via the blog so again this would be the best way to find out about the course.
Di left a comment on my blog over the weekend - I have replied via the comments but I could not reply personally because I did not have her email address - so if you are reading this Di please email me.

No comments: