This bag was started on July 3rd and finished on July 30th! You know how it goes - the more time you have the longer it takes! Anyway, I used my hand dyed fabrics in my favourite colours and I am pleased with the result. It was a great bag to practise quilting on. This is not actually free motion quilting - I drew on the design and quilted over it. There are flowers on one side and stars on the other.
This is a close up of one of the flowers - I have used buttons to embelish the centres.
I found the star pattern on the internet - it is one of those continuous line designs which I had always wanted to try. They are actually quite fun to do.
Here is a close up of my quilting!