Monday 29 June 2009

City & Guilds completed!


On Saturday I completed my City & Guilds Certificate in Patchwork and Quilting!
Two years of hard but enjoyable study is over and I have achieved my goal of obtaining a patchwork and quilting qualification. The course was the reason this blog was set up and I am so pleased to be able to report my completion.
The Laura Ashley quilt was completed at 2am on Saturday morning and our exhibition started at 10am - I really wished I hadn't cut it so fine but at least I finished.


Here are some pictures of my pieces in the exhibition.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jude said...

Congratulations Janet! I'm so happy for you. Your exhitits look fab and I've had a close up look! See you have the Welsh Quilt book on display.
Your main quilt reminds me of a kaleidoscope, it's beautiful.
So, what's next?
I do hope you keep your blog up, I want to see what you're up to next.

Jude said...

Oh, no !! That what happens when you don't check what you've written before you press that button.
Yes, I know, it's exhibits..sorry!

Susan Briscoe said...

Congratulations!!!

At least I am not the only one who works to such a tight deadline. WELL DONE for getting it finished in time.

Nia Tilley said...

Congratulations Janet, your quilt looks beautiful. All the best.

Sue Wild said...

Well done Janet, the Laura Ashley quilt looks lovely.