Friday 29 July 2011

Liberated Quilting for Tuesday Quilters




On Tuesday I visited Hazel's quilting group to give a talk on Liberated Quilting. I showed examples of some of the liberated quilts I have made and some of the quilts I have collected from the states. You can see photos from the talk on the Tuesday Quilters Blog.


The group made me very welcome and I really enjoyed meeting them. I am very pleased to have been invited back to teach a workshop in October


The photos show an Amish liberated string star which I saw on my recent trip to the USA. It is currently on display in the museum in Kalona Illinois.

1 comment:

Quilthaze said...

Your talk was great! I've had lots of positive comments from our members. Thanks you. Everyone is looking forward to your workshop in October too.