Monday 1 August 2011

Teenage Angst featured in British Patchwork and Quilting magazine

Exciting news! After British Patchwork and Quilting Magazine featured this blog a few months ago, I wrote to them about Jonathan's university quilt and how he had designed the diamond block for it. They asked me to send photos, the block design and to write a feature and the result is a lovely article in this month's issue.




There are loads of photos of the quilt already on this blog so I won't bore you with more!


I was really pleased with the article - I think they did us proud! If you want to read it properly it is available in the shops until August 18th.




3 comments:

Connie said...

Wow! Congratulations

Quilthaze said...

Well Done! it's a very interesting article and I'm looking forward to seeing more in future.

Angela said...

You must be thrilled to see your work in print like this. Congratulations :)