Tuesday 29 April 2008

BQL CHALLENGE APRIL BAG

Managed to get the April bag completed yesterday with just two days to spare. I am pleased with the results but I did not enjoy making it too much as I was using the wrong instructions - to cut a long story short - there was an error in the instructions but I did not realise until I had cut out my pieces - the error had been updated on BQL but guess who had printed the instructions on April 1st! That will teach me not to keep up to date with the BQL digests!
Anyway the bag is a gift for my friend Cathy - we share our birthday on May 7 - and as she has admired the BQL bags I decided to make one for her. Only problem is it is quite a big bag and she is quite a small person! The colours are chosen for her as she loves blue. Hope she does not read this blog!


No comments: