Saturday 5 April 2008

Dear Jane Update

I am pleased to report that I am now totally up to date with my Dear Baby Jane challenge! Phew! I have finished off all the blocks I did in Scotland and squared them up. I have also done some new ones.
Chris's soccer field - the first foundation pieced block.
Uncle Homer which was a left over from a couple of weeks ago Mirror image which I have redone using hand piecing.
Dad's plaids which I have now sewn together.
So 10 blocks completed! Anina had set us the challenge to catch up over the weekend - mission accomplished!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations on finishing your blocks. I like the colors you are using...very vibrant.

Anina said...

Absolutely wonderful!

Stacy A. said...

Yay! Your all caught up. I love that feeling. They look great, I love seeing them all together like that. Scotland looked beautiful. It seems like a place shrouded in a feeling of mystery and untold secrets. What a great family place to relax and be together. I hope you had a great time. I look forward to seeing more of your blocks. Love Stacy

Lynda said...

Your piecing is immaculate - especially on the curved blocks! My circles rarely look very circular, more like lumps of dough!