Sunday 27 June 2010

The end of one era and the beginning of another.







This week Jonathan, my eldest son completed his BTEC National Diploma in Art & Design.
These photos were taken at his end of year show and give you an idea of his style of work .
His area of interest is Graphic Design and in September he is moving to Leeds Metropolitan University to study for a BA in Graphic Design. Geoff and I are very proud of what he has acheived so far and are sure that he has the drive and motivation to continue to be successful in his studies.





If only this slogan reflected some of the teenage / parent disagreements we have had over the last few years!
But it is something that I think I should heed in some areas of my life.








Robert, my youngest son has just completed his GCSE exams and will be studying Media at the local college in September.
So its the end of an era and in the words of Alice Cooper 'School's Out Forever!'

No comments: