Monday 28 June 2010

Showcase of my students work 1

All around the country students are exhibiting their work at the end of the academic year. Next Tuesday is the end of term for my P&Q classes and I have decided to do an online exhibition of their work.
The progress that has been made by the students is astounding and I am so proud of them all. Also many beginners have become addicted so I have acheived my original goal of sharing my enjoyment of P&Q.
And the breaking news is that I should be able to continue these classes in September.

Jo's Quilt. Jo used a 'Hungry Caterpillar' panel and the blocks from our class to make this stunning quilt for her daughter. Jo had never done any quilting before joining the class.


This is Maureen's Christmas table runner and a cushion she made to use up her scraps. Although Maureen had used a sewing machine a lot in the past she was new to P&Q.


Daphne's Quilt. Daphne was also a beginner before the class and is now hooked!

She has made this beautiful quilt for her guest room.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

anthea said...

i have looked at all your class photos and i'm really impressed, your students should be really pleased with themselves their work is beautiful