Monday 31 March 2008

Hello from the Trossachs Scotland!

Yes, I know we have only just got back from our holiday in the USA! Now we are away on our yearly family holiday to Scotland. It is a family bonding holiday - Geoff is currently 'bonding' with my two teenage sons on a bike ride around Loch Katrine! I am blogging and getting on with my DJ blocks! I know that a lot of you are fans of Scotland so here are some photos of where we are staying - it is called Tigh Mor and it used to be the Trossachs hotel near Brig O' Turk in the Trossachs. It is now converted into apartments - we are in the annexe on the left hand side.
This is the view from our sitting room - the loch in the picture also belongs to the property - the boys will probably be 'bonding' on a rowing boat tomorrow or perhaps fishing!
Another view of the loch. Today is the first sunny day we have had - hence the biking! The rest of the time the weather has been very Scottish! (Rain and snow).

No comments: