Wednesday 22 July 2009

Two more Black & White Log Cabin Blocks.

I am pleased to report that I have two new log cabin blocks from the Birthday Block Swap. The first is from Libby who lives in Buffalo NY.

This second one is from Sue who isn't a member of the Block Swap but who kindly said that I couldn't just have 11 blocks so she made me this one! Thanks Sue!
Sue is a friend from blogland who has now become a 'real' friend. I read on her blog that she had just moved to Yorkshire and wanted to join an embroidery/patchwork group. I invited her to visit ours and she decided to join!
I still have a couple of blocks to come in to make up my 12 - fingers crossed they will arrive soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ilovebabyquilts said...

I love these. I especially love the traditional red center to symbolize the hearth.