Monday 30 March 2009

BQL March Challenge Quilt.

Managed to get my March challenge quilt finished with one day to spare! I am really pleased with how this one has turned out - especially the FMQ!
When I found out it had to include a photo I knew that it would be 'Patches' - my patchwork cat! The FMQ around the background of the photo really makes her stand out.
It is only a mini quilt - 12.5 inches square but was a pleasure to make.
These photos show the back so you can see how I did the FMQ (free motion quilting).
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sue Wild said...

Your March quilt looks really gorgeous. Wonder what Patches would say about her (or is it him?) self portrayed on a quilt.

Sue

Lynda said...

The quilting really makes him look cuddly!

Lynn Cohen said...

I like the back of the cat on the back of the quilt.